Monday, August 31, 2009

Belize

As a wonderful graduation present, I went to Belize with my Mom earlier this month.  All the good photos are at http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz167/trishkahler/?newest=1.  But, here are some of my favorites:

 
 haha
  
 View from our lunch spot on Ambergris Caye
  
 Flying from Ambergris to the mainland
  
Jesus bird
  
Greedy spider monkey came on our boat and sucked down 3 bananas before hoping to the next boat for more.
  
 Bats on the tree trunk, very camouflaged, no? 
He looks stoned... ha ha ha, get it?
  
 Mayan ruins at Lamanai
  
View down from the top
  
 The Jaguar temple called that because the front looks like the face of a jaguar.
 
Mom and I

1 comment:

  1. I love how you can just make out Mom standing at the edge of the trees at the bottom of the "view down from the top" photo :)

    ReplyDelete